Order online advice
How to order an advice online:
- Describe your problem on the form;
- If you have documents related to the case, attach them;
After receiving the question, we will send you a proposal of remuneration for the service, along with the date of its implementation, counting from the date of payment of the agreed remuneration. We provide answers to the e-mail address provided by the customer. Unless you decide otherwise, we will send an invoice for the service to the same e-mail address.
When ordering online advice, you need to know that:
- we are a real law office based in Warsaw, we also have a law office in Lublin - see the map ;
- we have been on the market for over 25 years - read more about us ;
- we employ high-class specialists in tax law - see the team ;
- We provide online advice to make it easier for our clients to contact us.
If you order online advice, we guarantee you:
- a fully-fledged service, the same as provided in a traditional way;
- the highest substantive level;
- direct contact to the person who provides the service for you;
- after receiving the service in writing, you can discuss your doubts.
Online advice is usually ordered by:
- people who do not want to waste time traveling to the office;
- people from different parts of Poland who want to use our services;
- people staying abroad.
Confidentiality : Your case and the documents you submit are subject to professional secrecy. As a Tax Consulting Company, we guarantee secrecy protection in accordance with Art. 37 of the Act of 5 July 1996 on tax consultancy. We ensure data security.